Affordable wedding venues in Memphis, TN. You found it! Looking for that perfect venue that doesn’t break the bank in Memphis, Tennessee and the surrounding areas? Looking for an inexpensive wedding venue in West Tennessee? I know that researching all the price info might not be the most fun part of wedding planning – I feel ya! As I’ve been researching that ideal spot, I’ve gather together a list of all the event spaces I have been able to find that have fees at or below $5,000.
- Woodruff-Fontaine House: This incredible French-Victorian home was built in 1870 along “Millionaire’s Row,” and lovingly restored in the 1960s. It features carved cypress woodwork, stained glass, hammered tin ceiling details, and pristine period furniture throughout. Price? The rental fee ranges $500–3,000 depending on the space reserved.
- Cedar Hall: Built in 1846, this three-story antebellum mansion still has its original spiral staircase, perfect for a bridal descent and some great photos. The venue is also a bed and breakfast, housing four antique-appointed rooms on the second floor, including a suite that’s used by the bride and her entourage for pre-wedding primping. Price: Wedding packages start at $5,000 and vary depending on the package chosen, time of day, and guest count.
- Davies Manor Plantation: Just down the lane from Davies Manor is Hillwood, a modern facility ideal for weddings, receptions, social and business gatherings for up to 400 people. Tours of Davies Manor can be booked as part of your event. Price: The venue rental fee starts at $2,200.
- Woodland Hills: Woodland Hills is a part of a rich history of service with Southern Flair. It’s a peaceful country setting, close to the city. This historic plantation estate is in the pretty town of Cordova, on a pastoral plot of land surrounded by ancient trees and verdant fields. Price: The venue rental fee starts at $1,800 and varies depending on the space reserved and the guest count.
- NOAH’S Event Venue: (Coming soon!): Opening in 2017, NOAH’S of Memphis will be the preeminent event venue in the Memphis area. The building will be constructed to host a variety of events ranging from weddings to business conferences to life milestones and celebrations. Just 25 miles from downtown Memphis and only 15 miles from the Memphis International Airport, NOAH’S of Memphis makes it feasible for all attendees to join in the celebration. Price: The venue rental fee ranges $627–7,534 depending on the day of the week, space reserved, and number of hours required.
Let’s keep this list going, so if you have another recommendation of venues that should be added, please let me know below in the comments!