Whether you are taking a trip to Miami or just wanting to explore more of the city that you love, the Miami Culinary Tour is a great way to get to know the 305 while you fill up your belly in the process. Miami Culinary Tours has got it all covered!
Especially if you are visiting South Florida, this culinary tour will help you save you time & you’ll get to taste the best of what the city has to offer, plus you get to meet some new amigos along the way! As a Miami local, I also loved this tours since it gave me a chance to try a few places on my list and even a few dining spots that I didn’t even know existed…learning some fun facts about my city along the way!
While there are several options across the 305, we tried the SOUTH BEACH Food Tour. Check out the list below to give you an idea of the types of restaurants/cuisine that we sampled during the tour:
- Bolivar Restaurant | 841 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Passion fruit ceviche, beef and potato empanada, aguila beer and cream colombiana refajo drink.
- Larios On The Beach | 820 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The Tides South Beach | 1220 Ocean Drive. Miami Beach, Fl 33139
- Chicken Curry Couscous (my personal favorite of the day!)
- Block’s Pizza Deli | 1447 Washington Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Panouzzo with spinach, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and homemade pesto.
- Milani Gelateria | 436 Espanola Way, Miami Beach, FL 33139
So, if you are planning a trip to Miami or looking for something fun to do on the weekend (GREAT if you have friends visiting, you will definitely impress your guests!)…then you should consider Miami Culinary Tours! Visit their website for more detailed information and to book your tour.